Tax Services for Businesses
At Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan, our business tax professionals are here to help you minimize taxes and reach your financial goals. We guide our business clients on a wide range of taxes that include federal and state income taxes, sales and use taxes, payroll taxes, excise taxes and a variety of other federal and local taxes. Our firm takes a proactive approach, staying on top of changes in the tax code and communicating with you throughout the year about how changes will affect your business.
RESJ’s business tax specialists are trained to develop and assist with the implementation of successful strategies that keep your hard-earned business profits from being eroded by taxes. In addition, we have the expertise required to evaluate the tax consequences of a variety of transaction types including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Our Tax Services for Businesses include:
- Tax Planning – Our business tax specialists analyze exposure areas and develop and implement effective strategies to help minimize tax.
- Tax Preparation and Compliance – We prepare business income, property, sales and use tax returns, and other forms to help businesses stay compliant and avoid penalties.
- State and Local Taxes (SALT) – RESJ prepares and conducts planning for multi-state businesses, as state and local tax laws vary widely from one jurisdiction to another.
- Tax Credits and Incentives – Our team researches potential tax benefits that may be business-activity or location-specific, including R&D, jobs, construction, film and entertainment, and others.
- IRS and State Tax Resolution – We represent clients in the resolution of tax notices and penalties with collection matters and in audits for returns we prepared.
Effective tax planning is essential for the financial health of your business. RESJ’s business tax professionals will partner with you to devise and implement strategies that will minimize taxes and keep you compliant.