Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan provides business owners and nonprofits with a variety of traditional accounting services. Our goal is to equip you with timely information about your company’s financial status to help you grow and prosper.
Our Accounting Services include the following:
- Financial Statement Analysis and Preparation – RESJ offers financial statement reviews and compilations to assist you in presenting financial information in the form of financial statements.
- Accounting System Sourcing and Set-Up – We have experience with all major accounting software programs and can assist your business with selecting and implementing a solution that meets your needs. We also provide assistance with converting data from an old system to a new solution.
- Payroll Preparation and Reporting – RESJ can handle payroll processing for all of your employees and any unemployment claims. We also submit state and federal payroll tax filings by all required deadlines.
- Sales Tax Preparation and Reporting – We offer full-service tax compliance services and prepare and submit sales tax reports in all counties and states required.
- Cash Flow and Budgeting – We help clients create budgets and manage cash flow so you have a clear picture of your overhead and expenses and understand where your money is going.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations – Our firm provides various of levels of information to facilitate the reconciliation of your bank and credit card statements, giving you a complete and accurate audit trail of the reconciliation transactions.
- Annual Report Filings and Reinstatements – RESJ tracks filing deadlines for all of your annual reports, prepares the reports and then files the completed documents on your behalf.
- General Ledger Maintenance – We review your general ledger each month to uncover any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments, and fix the discrepancies so that you maintain accurate books.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Management – We help you improve collections and turn outstanding accounts receivable into cash as quickly as possible.
When RESJ handles your accounting, you are able to focus on what you do best – running your business. With nearly four decades of experience, when you work with our accounting professionals, you can be confident that your business operates efficiently.