Mike is a senior tax accountant and joined Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan in 2016. He works in the Duluth office and handles tax compliance, tax and estate planning and financial statement preparation. Before joining the firm, he worked for a CPA firm in Sandy Springs. Prior to beginning his public accounting career, Mike worked for 17 years as an automation engineer with Russell Athletic in Alabama. He is a CPA, a Certified Financial Planner and an enrolled agent licensed by the IRS to prepare individual and business tax returns. He enjoys identifying tax-saving opportunities and helping clients solve problems.
Mike and his wife Anne living in the Vinings area of Atlanta. During his free time, he enjoys hiking, traveling, cooking, reading/education and watching sports – especially college football.
- Georgia State University, Master of Taxation
- Georgia State University, M.S., Personal Financial Planning
- Auburn University, B.S., Electrical Engineering
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Georgia Society of CPAs, member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member