A Career at Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan
We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We are a well-respected Atlanta CPA firm providing tax and accounting services to clients across the region from a range of industries. Our team is comprised of a cross-section of professionals and includes those who have practiced with CPA firms and those who have spent time in private industry.
If integrity, innovation, excellence and success define who you are and where you want to go in fulfilling career goals and dreams, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in a career with RESJ, please email your resume to: [email protected].
We currently have the following positions open:
Location: Duluth, McDonough or Fayetteville
- 3-10 years of audit experience
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage attest engagements
- Skilled in training and supervising staff
- Adept at developing and building client relationships
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters accounting software a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
If you meet the requirements for any of the posted positions, send your resume to [email protected].