March 31, 2021
Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan and McGriff will host a webinar on Thursday, April 22, 2021 to help 401(k) plan sponsors plan and prepare for an annual audit. Bruce Burkholder, audit and client services manager, along with Robert Elder, vice president of employee benefits at McGriff, will present tips and techniques for Department of Labor ERISA audits.
Topics to be covered include:
- How to plan for an efficient and effective 401(k) audit
- How to avoid common compliance mishaps and misnomers
- How to interpret and execute the proper definition of plan compensation
- How to understand timely remittance and remediate when necessary
- The importance of maintaining controls over processes (e.g., distributions)
To register for the free webinar, email Bruce Burkholder.