Lee R. Jordan, CPA
Lee is located in Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan’s Duluth office. He has over 35 years of work experience in the accounting profession, including 10 years in corporate accounting and audit and over 25 years as a CPA firm partner. His corporate industry experience consists of accounting, auditing, financial planning, and forecasting and budgeting for Fortune 500 companies. His public accounting experience includes management consulting and tax advisory services, primarily for closely held businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals.
Lee lives in Atlanta with his wife, Elizabeth, and their son. They also have two adult daughters. He is active in his church and serves as treasurer for a local soccer association and Rotary club. His hobbies include boating, kayaking, golf and local missions.
- Georgia State University, M.B.A., 1981
- University of Georgia, B.S. Chemistry, 1979
Professional Affiliations and certifications
- Georgia Society of CPAs, member
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, member
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)