Alvan Raab, CPA
Al joined Robins, Eskew, Smith & Jordan in 2011 and is a tax manager in the Duluth office.. He has more than 30 years of experience advising individuals and privately owned businesses with their planning, tax and accounting needs. He emphasizes prospective planning to assist clients in achieving their long-term financial and estate goals.
Al is a past president of the Georgia Society of CPAs local chapter and the Decatur Rotary Club. He is an active member of various religious, civic and charitable organizations. He lives in Dunwoody and has two adult sons, three grandchildren and a dog.
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., Accounting, 1967
- Georgia State University, M.B.A., Finance, 1975
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- − Tax Section, member
- − Personal Financial Planning, member
- Georgia Society of CPAs, member